A marriage is the happy beginning to so many things, but when it comes to hot sex, it can also mean the end. Of course, the first few months of marriage after dating each other for years can still be fun, but once the novelty of a new marriage wears off, often so does the passion.
Marriage can kick sexual desire right out of the equation. But there are many things you can do to keep the fire alive and the passion burning. Use these 10 tips to make married sex feel like a one-night stand!
- Go dancing. Married sex is boring because it’s easily accessible. So what better way than a sexy party where both of you are lost in the midst of the dance floor? Grind on and touch each other until both of you are aroused but can’t do more because you’re in public.
- Go on separate vacations. Going on a separate vacation for a few days with your friends will work in two ways. Your lover will be excited to have you back and all the flirty attention you’ll get when you’re away will make you feel sexier and more confident about yourself.
- Sexual role-play. Role-playing is one of the sexiest things a couple can do. Yes, it’s more elaborate and time consuming because both of you actually have to dress up instead of just getting naked, but it’s well worth the effort.
- Fantasize together. All of us have unfulfilled sexual fantasies. Instead of feeling tied down in a relationship or regretting your sex life, share those fantasies in detail with your partner and maybe even bring a few of them to life.
- Explore sex. Even the best things can get boring when it turns into a routine. As soon as you feel like sex is starting to feel like a routine, bring a new twist into the bedroom. Always look for ways to keep sex exciting by trying something new and bolder all the time…perhaps a new sex toy?
- Go out on a date. Meet up at a club and head out to dinner, or do something both of you would like. To make it more exciting, pretend like you don’t know each other. Call yourself by some other name that your partner finds sexy, make up stories about your lives and have fun indulging in a sexual conversation with a “stranger”.
- Book a hotel room. Sometimes, a bit of romance can make married sex feel sexier too. If you’ve got some time off, spend an afternoon or a night in a hotel room. Sleeping in a whole new surrounding can make both of you feel sexier and give both of you the space to try something kinky.
- New spaces. If your kids are away and you have the house to yourself, have sex in places where you couldn’t before. If both of you are lacking the passion to try this, start by watching porn – it may help both of you get started.
- Go on a sex vacation. Nothing beats a sex vacation to reignite the fire in a flickering sex life. Head out to a beach destination where you can spend time with each other in isolated spots, indulging in some sexy fun.
- Invite another couple. Ever wondered why public displays of affection or wearing revealing clothes feels so sexy? Well, that’s because you’re being watched. Recreate that same experience with another couple and your libido will soar through the roof.
Use these 10 tips to bring the spark and the sexual energy back into the relationship, and make married sex feel like the rush of a hot one-night stand!