Valentine’s Day is one of the only days that encourages romance and sexuality. Sure there’s your anniversary, birthday or “Sweetest Day,” but the one with the hearts and flowers is Valentine’s Day. Speaking from both sides of the marital fence, it’s exciting to have someone to celebrate with on Valentine’s Day. So if you have someone, make it a memorable Valentine’s celebration this year. So today we’re sharing our favorite tips for making yours a hot and sexy Valentine’s Day celebration.
You know the importance of keeping the spark alive – if you don’t fan the fire, it’s likely to burn out. Preparation is key for a sensual evening of fun. If you’re not in a relationship, you can utilize some of the tips as a single guy or girl; you just need to be open to the idea that you don’t need a partner to pleasure yourself.
Secrets To Making This Valentine’s Night Rock!
- Clean sheets and a freshly made bed. It seems simple, but lots of people forget this basic concept. Nothing screams anti-romance like stained sheets and dirty covers!
- Freshly showered and groomed bodies. This includes bathing, finger and toe nails clipped, teeth brushed, and private parts trimmed up so the person you’re with is turned on getting naked with you.
- Sexy music playlist. It doesn’t matter if your romantic musical taste is Marvin Gaye or Jay-Z, get it ready before time so you don’t kill the mood figuring out how to get the Bluetooth going. You don’t want to keep getting up in the middle of sex to change the song, so make your playlist ahead of time.
- Scented candles. Great sex utilizes all senses. If you get a few candles burning, several senses will be activated. A candle lit bedroom is great for making all those blemishes and pounds fade away. Massage oil candles are great – light it and it turns into warm oil while putting a mood fragrance in the air.
- Lingerie and boxers without holes.Wearing sexy teddies, thigh highs and crotchless panties are an instant turn on to both you and your partner. Men need to realize that boxers that are ripped and falling apart are NOT a turn on.
- Massage oil and personal lubricant. A massage is great foreplay and warms up the body. Adding massage oil and lube to the mix will get the juices flowing.
- Sexy games like the Weekend in Bed game. Sexy fun any day of the week, you and your lover can make that time together more exciting and passionate with our new Weekend in Bed Game Kit. Includes 2 Adult Card Games, Satin Carry Bag, Paddle, Feather, Blindfold, Flogger, and Candle.
- Vibrators, whips, handcuffs or other adult toys. We have the best selection of adult toys in Tampa. Come on in and let one of our expert staff members help you choose! If you want to go a little “50 Shades Of Grey,” check out our selection by the same name. It’s all in good fun and will give you something different to remember about the night. Variety is the spice of life!
- Chocolates, strawberries, a bottle of water, and champagne will enhance your experience. Sex can work up an appetite and getting thirsty goes with the territory.