More often than not, your bedroom routine can use a little spicing up. You love your man and expect him to initiate sex, right? Wrong! A relationship takes work. Sex, believe it or not, is part of that work. So, study up so when it comes to sex and you can be mistake-free.
You can do that by avoiding these 9 mistakes women make in bed.
- You always wear sweatpants or pajamas. Comfy clothes are the best, I know. After a long day at the office, all you want to do is change out of your work attire and put on your sweats or jammies. But comfy clothes aren’t a turn-on to your man. Men constantly complain that once women are in a relationship (or married) they stop trying. The sexy lingerie disappears and is replaced with cozy attire. So, if you want to make things more exciting and romantic, shed those comfy clothes and wear something that’s a turn on to your partner.
- You never initiate sex. Plain and simple, men love when women initiate sex. Men need to feel wanted. The best way to show your man that you want him is to initiate sex. So, get involved! Take the lead and get your partner into bed with you.
- You give too many orders. Sex isn’t a time to be bossy and controlling. Men don’t like hearing a detailed list of instructions. You should tell your partner what you like. But keep in mind he wants to please you, not feel like he’s back in school. Be positive; he wants to hear what he can do to please you and how it will excite you.
- You aren’t confident. Confidence is sexy. Men like women to be sure of themselves all the time. Being proud of your body, especially when you’re naked, is one of the sexiest things you can do. Don’t hide your curves or that extra imperfection you think you have. Embrace your body.
- You expect him to do everything. Sex is an activity that involves two people. You have to be present. Don’t expect him to do everything. You want your man to feel like you’re taking an active role in his pleasure.
- You worry about what you look like. Getting into your own head and being too focused on what you look like is one of the mistakes women make in bed. Wanting to turn the lights off or trying to keep your clothes on during sex shows your man that you’re insecure. Remember, confidence is sexy. When you leave anything on, you’re showing your man that you have something to hide. Unless you’re wearing lingerie with a garter belt and thigh highs, lose whatever you have on. Be involved in the moment. Worrying about how you look during sex stops you from enjoying yourself.
- You expect him to read your mind. Men aren’t mind readers. They don’t always know what you want or what you’re thinking unless you tell them. Communication is key, even during sex!
- You fake your orgasms. If you’re faking it, you’re the one who’s losing out. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable and filled with orgasms. If your man isn’t “getting you there,” tell him. Show him what you like and give him a chance to pleasure you. You’re wasting your time and his if you don’t give him a chance to make you feel great.
- You lose your sexuality. Once you’re in a committed relationship, it’s easy not to make your sex life a priority. Perhaps you’re too tired, you’re caught up with being a new mother, or you’re critical of the newfound weight that you just noticed appeared on your thighs. You have to remember to pay attention to yourself and your partner. If you put your man or your relationship on a back burner, one day it will burn up.
Ladies, it’s time to remember that every woman should have an inner sex goddess. Find yours and go have some fun!