Sex toys are no longer a niche sexual experience. More people are discovering the benefits they can add to their sex lives, regardless of relationship status or sexual preferences. But, while it might not be particularly sexy to talk about, such objects need to be chosen and handled carefully. Today, the staff at the best adult store in Tampa is sharing their list of the most important things you should keep in mind when shopping for your sex toys.
- Personal Preference: What feels good for one person won’t necessarily feel so great for another – some people have allergies (such as a latex) and others are eager to avoid phthalates, which are chemical plasticizers that have been widely used since the 1950s to soften plastics that would otherwise be brittle and crack when bent. Always check the supplier materials when you are buying sex toys in Tampa to make sure it is safe for you. All reputable toys will have this information. Any skin safe material such as silicone or ABS plastic should be suitable for bodily insertion. If, however, you have any discomfort or reaction, stop using immediately.
- Start Out Small: If you’re new to this, don’t choose the most intimidating toy in the shop. Start small, you can always work your way up to more advanced toys. In the world of sex toys, slow and steady wins the race.
- Keep it Clean: Sex toys should be cleaned before and after each use to ensure they’re dust and dirt free and completely hygienic. At the best adult store in Tampa, you can buy sex toy cleaner that is inexpensive and specially designed for sex toys. Remember:
- DO remove any batteries and close the battery compartments tightly before cleaning;
- DO leave your sex toys to air dry thoroughly or dry with a clean towel;
- DON’T put your sex toys away before they are totally dry;
- DON’T leave your sex toys on a radiator or next to a heat source to dry.
- Research: YouTube reviews and bloggers can be really helpful when it comes to choosing the right sex toys. Key tip here is to do your research, especially if the product you’re considering is on the pricey side.
- Consider How You’ll Store Them: You need to be careful when storing sex toys. They can be quite reactive when put next to alike or opposing materials. If you mix your sex toys (particularly silicone, rubber, latex, realistic feel and jelly sex toys) together you may notice that they start to look melted or lose their shape. A lot of luxury sex toys now come with their own pouches and special boxes, allowing you to store them individually.
- Be Honest And Open With Your Partner: It’s best to be open, honest and upfront with your partner about sex toys and any particular desires you have. Approach the subject in a casual manner outside of the bedroom. By keeping the conversation light and almost jovial, you can easily diminish any tension and it will be easier to gauge what they think of the idea.
- Communication is Vital: The most important part of using sex toys together is to communicate. Experiment by using your vibrators all across you and your partner’s bodies and if it starts to stimulate a particular pleasure point – let your partner know that they’ve stumbled across your new favorite erogenous zone! If at any point you start to feel uncomfortable, speak up – your partner won’t know unless you communicate your feelings.
- Always Safety First: Always only use a sex toy for the purpose for which it was designed. Safety is the first consideration in all good sex toy design but problems can very occasionally occur if you ignore instructions.
So why wait? Stop by the best adult store in Tampa today and let our expert female staff help you choose the best sex toy for you! When it comes to sex toys Tampa residents rely on Everything Sexy 4Play!
P.S. Check out our latest coupons here!