We recently did some research regarding female orgasms and were blown away by what we found. Most people are aware of maybe 4 different types of orgasms, but in reality there are at least 10 different types of orgasms that a woman can have…so of course we just had to share this information with you!
- The Clitoral Orgasm: This is the most common type and is the result of clitoral stimulation. Intensely pleasurable feelings begin within the clitoris and send waves of pleasure throughout the body. The most sensitive area on the female body, the clitoris is one of the most nerve rich. A clitoral orgasm can be extremely pleasurable and a great prelude to penetration.
- The Vaginal Orgasm: This type of orgasm starts in the vagina and typically remains focused in the pelvic and lower stomach areas. The uterus, pelvic muscles, and even anus may begin to contract and the contractions are quite strong. Many women describe it as “less intense” than a clitoral orgasm, but more deeply felt.
- The G-Spot Orgasm: This orgasm begins in the sometimes-elusive G-spot and may stay there while climaxing or powerfully explode through the whole body. This spot feels different in texture than the rest of the vagina. It is spongy and coarser in texture than the rest of the vagina.
- Squirting Orgasm: This type of orgasm is profound and mysterious and not a lot of women achieve this in their lifetime. Female ejaculation is generally achieved by stimulating the G-spot, which is considered an erotic zone located internally, at the front of the vagina and intimately connected with the urethra.
- The A–Spot Orgasm: This type of orgasm is achieved by stimulation of an area located about 4” – 5” on the front wall of the vagina, which is where the G-spot is also located. After an orgasm, the A-spot does not become too sensitive, and you can easily continue stimulation, bringing your partner to new heights of pleasure and achieve multiple orgasms.
- The Deep Spot Orgasm: This kind of orgasm is achieved by stimulating the area located in the deepest part of the back wall of the vagina, just before the cervix. Direct stimulation of the deep spot can cause very intense orgasms and some women report feeling they are having anal sex. This particular area is not widely known, so very few women have ever experienced those sensations.
- The Breast Orgasm: This kind of orgasm occurs during stimulation to the breasts. The nipples connect to nerves in the female genitals and many women feel a direct connection with their clitoris when their nipples are aroused, though not all of them can experience the breast orgasm.
- The Oral Orgasm: This orgasm can be experienced by women who are very sensitive orally. The mouth plays a huge role in the sexual nervous system. The mouth orgasm can take place during any sensual oral activity such as kissing, licking, sucking or performing oral sex.
- The Skin Orgasm: This orgasm can be brought about by massaging certain areas of female body that are not directly connected to the sexual nervous system. Women often experience it during sensual massages.
- The Mental Orgasm: This kind of orgasm can happen during visual and auditory stimulation such as movies, videos, or sexual behavior exhibited in front of others. Women become so turned on that they can actually experience an orgasm from the excitement alone.
So there you have it, 10 different types of orgasms a woman can enjoy either with a partner or her favorite sex toy. I hope you all take this information and use it to have the best orgasms ever!!